Welcome to my web site.
My main research interest is the study of complex systems through computational statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics.
I am also interested in pedagogical topics as well as popularization of science.
Jamming, Glassy Dynamics
- From January 2016 to August 2016 I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Erlangen-Nürnberg University, Germany.
- From July 2014 to December 2015 I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Düsseldorf University, Germany.
- From March 2014 to June 2014 I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM, Mexico.
- From Febrary 2007 to March 2014 I was PhD student at the Instituto de Física, and Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM, Mexico.
- From November 2002 to December 2006 I was undergraduate student of physics at the Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM, Mexico
- From September 1999 to August 2002 I was agricultural student in the high-school at the Universidad Autónoma de Chapingo.